Casper

[DENIED] Admin Application - [DF]Casper

Current name: [DF]Casper
Past names: Ryuga, Schwarzkopf, LUPT4T0RUL, CyberNetiK*bLood, DexmartUIT
Timezone: (GMT+2)
Time playing VCMP: I have been playing VC:MP since 2012.
Time playing in XE European: I have been playing on XE sincer 2012.
Average hourly play in XE European: 7 hours per day
Average days play in XE European: 6/7 days
Do you use XE Discord echo channel? Yes
Additional information: This server reminds me of my childhood. I am very happy that it is very similar to the old XE and I am active daily.
I also noticed that there is a wonderful admin who I believe in real life helps anyone in need, this admin is named Gulk who is also the owner of this server along with his friends Hall and Aj33t.
Why do I want to apply to join the staff? Well these days I have been so active that I would like to have a status to be proud on such a beautiful server that reminds me of childhood.
I know I made mistakes in these days and I broke some small rules but to be honest I feel very sorry. I will try to be more polite and with the players in the game and I will help them if they encounter problems.

Casper!

17 hours ago, Casper said:

This server reminds me of my childhood. I am very happy that it is very similar to the old XE and I am active daily.

Glad that you think so, as our teams goal was to be as close to original XE as possible with some basic 0.4 enhancements.

_________

However.

Thank you for your interest in helping to keep XE free of rulebreakers and cheats.

Unfortunately given your history in the VC:MP community, controversy with cheats and the applying too soon I will have to deny your application.

Lets get more familiar with each other and the admin team. Feel free to re-apply after 01/06/2023.

Classic first post being admin app, lol